Amazing Me

AMAZING ME


MY BASIC INFORMATION:

NAME/NICKNAME: I am Lorenz Malang. My family calls me "Ren", most of my friends call me "Lorenz" and some of them call me "Waku". These names represent the different personalities I have. 🤵

ADDRESS: Since I was born, I have live in Prk. Maunlad Brgy. Baras-baras, Tarlac City. It's at the farthest corner of our village. People from other purok known us as "taga bundok" because our place is in highlands. 🌄

BIRTHDAY/AGE: I was born in the world on June 04 2001. Last year I celebrated my 20th birthday and I'm so excited about my 21st year because this is where my adulthood begins. ✨

STATUS: I am single but not ready to mingle. Usually, the reason why people are single is because, "study first" but for me, "self first" .❤️

MONIKER: "Ang baby faced assassin ng Tarlac City.” I got the idea of ​​this moniker from people that often thought  I was younger than my real age and, to be exact, at least 2-4 years younger, but maybe it's because of my height of 5'3, but I believe it's because of my baby face. 😂


MORE FACTS ABOUT ME:

A. I'm proud to be Iglesia Ni Cristo.

           
          - I'm so proud of being a member of the Church Of Christ. With God's help, I found where my heart belongs despite joining 4 other religions. On July 12, 2014, I was baptised in my beloved religion and it's where I realized the essence of my life. In seven years of being a member, God gave me 7 church duties and some of these are group secretary and a choir member. I promised to God that as long as I'm living I will use my life to serve and worship Him.

B. I'm academic achiever. 

           - Back when I was in my elementary days, my grades were "Palakol", or we can say all of them were in the range of 75-79, but I'm not ashamed of that because I enjoyed those days with no academic pressure. As my high school life started, the urge for achievements arose. I study harder, but I only started achieving academic excellence when I was in grade 8 because when I was in grade 7 I lacked experience. Since then, I have consistently achieved a lot of academic excellence from grade 9 to 2nd year of college. 

C. I do aerobic exercises. 

          - With the advent of the pandemic, one of its effects was the weight increase in people and I am one of them. My body grew and I gained so much weight that I used to be 58 kls. and turned to 65 kls. Entering the year 2022, I decided to do aerobic exercises to reduce my weight and shrink my belly. On January 10, 2022, I started to jog, plank and sit-ups. Since then, I have already lost 5 kilos of my weight.

D. I have a dog named Kirito. 

         - I got the name of my dog from my favorite character in sword art online (Anime) that I watched. Kirito is a half-breed Aspin dog and Belgian. It was given to me by my cousin. In counting, he is my third dog. 

E. I'm afraid of spiders. 

          - When I was young I used to have spiders living inside a box of a match. I'm not scared of holding them before, not until a tarantula almost gets into my face when I'm climbing a tree and that spider has a green web which makes it even scarier. Another one is when I was changing my clothes, I felt something crawling on my back. It was a big spider. Since then, I have got arachnophobia. Now, when I see spiders, especially tarantulas, I can no longer move because I feel like they will approach and bite me. 

E. I haven't experience of a relationship yet. 

          - At the age of 20, I haven't had experience of a relationship yet and I haven't even exerted effort to have one. There have been times before that I fell in love too with someone, but nothing serious. It feels like relationships have not been my focus since then. If I wanted to have one, I think it's just peer pressure because most of my friends pursue me to have it. 

F. I play volleyball. 

          - I started playing volleyball when I became a fan of a collegiate team (Ateneo volleyball lady eagles) in the year 2014. I usually played volleyball alongside my classmates before and gradually developed my skills. I also played in competitions, as a starting player of our team, as a libero. We won the championship and I think it was the year 2016. Playing volleyball gave me the most wonderful memories of my high school life. Now, I still play volleyball, but not in tournaments. 

G. I love watching anime. 

          - For the last several years, watching anime has been my hobby. I already watch a lot of series and movies, especially with those themes of romcoms and fantasies. My favorite series are "My Hero Academia" "Seven Deadly Sins" and sword art online. In terms of movies, my favorite are "Spirited Away" "Weathering With You" and "Howl's Moving Castle". Watching anime gives me a chance to escape reality for a mean time and explore how wonderful a world of imaginations. 

H. I play mobile legends. 

          - Ever since, playing digital games has given me the entertainment I really wanted, starting with my gameboys before. As time flies and as technology continues to grow, online games are invented. I played "Mobile Legend" in the year 2018 and the highest rank I achieved was Mythical glory. Playing this game activates the competitiveness in my body. I mostly compete with my friends and colleagues. This game is also a good time eater and stress reliever. 


LIFE LESSONS:

A. YOUR'E THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE. 

All my life I have always experienced gender stereotypes. I admit that my acts were not masculine like a normal man does. But it doesn't mean I'm not a straight guy. People tend to judge me just because of my actions. I can't please everyone to believe who really I am. So, I let those people judge me and continue doing what makes me comfortable and happy because I don't need to prove myself. I am the only person who can tell who I really am.

B. ALWAYS LOOK ON THE THINGS YOU HAVE. 

- I came to a point in my life where I felt so bad about myself. I questioned my appearance, ability and worth. My esteem at that time was at the lowest level. Also, I felt that no one really loved and cared about me. What I did was I cried to our God. I surrendered myself to him. I asked for his assistance and I asked for his wisdom. After that day, our God shows me why I'm so blessed. He opened my eyes to see all the blessings I have in life. I felt His love. After all, instead of getting sad, I should be thankful and stand on my ground. I should never compare myself to others. It will ruin the way I look at my self. 

C. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

I believe that everything that happens in our lives is part of God's plan and I also believe that God's plan is the best for us. A month ago, I went to a vaccination center to get my booster shot. I spent hours waiting until I was the next to be injected. For a reasonable reason, I didn't get my booster. My time and effort were wasted. On the night of that day, I had a fever. This proves that our God wants to protect me and that is the reason why I haven't got my booster shot. 

D. IT'S OKAY TO CRY. 

There are times in my life where I always choose to be happy even when I'm in pain. I choose to show others that I won't cry because I'm strong, but one day, my chest is very tight, I can't breathe. I don't know what to do, but ask someone who I can trust. Our God showed me the way to release the stress I have. He taught me that we can't force ourselves to be happy every time and it's always okay to cry because that's an opportunity for us to reduce all the pain in our hearts. Crying doesn't make us weak, we cry because we're strong for a long time. Crying is natural because we're human. 


I'M NOT AMAZING BECAUSE I'M GREAT. WHAT MAKES ME AMAZING IS THAT I'M ALWAYS WILLING TO LEARN. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY ART CORNER

My choice of art